Business Developer Benelux, UK, Scandinavia
GRACO (www.graco.com), a strongly growing US company with EMEA head offices in Maasmechelen, is part of your daily life: they pump the peanut butter and mayonnaise into your jar, the filling into your cookie, and the oil into your car. They glue the soles of your shoes, the glass in your windows and pump the ink onto your bills. GRACO is the most innovative developer of an incredibly diverse range of fluid management technology systems for various markets: food, construction, aviation, oil and gas, energy, electronics, transport, packaging, automotive etc. A strong focus on quality and a continuous striving for product improvement lies at the basis of this success story. GRACO was founded in 1926 in Minneapolis and today has over 3300 distribution partners in over 100 countries.
The Maasmechelen location, with 120 Employees, is Graco's EMEA Headquarters. To support their ongoing growth and to guarantee success in the future, the Sales & Marketing team is looking for a professional, commercial and international oriented Business Developer Benelux, UK, Scandinavia (m/f) for the Lubrication Equipment Division.
As a Business Developer Benelux, UK, Scandinavia you develop, maintain and support a profitable customer base by actively calling on Lubrication distributors for workshop equipment. You manage the existing distributors and you establish specialized distributors or other channels in your assigned territory (Benelux, UK and Scandinavia) to insure key users have a preference to buy GRACO. In addition, you ensure the customers have adequate product and application knowledge.
- You develop relationships and business with key companies, such as OEM’s, automotive dealerships, DMS companies, oil and grease companies, construction companies, mining/quarries. You make equipment recommendations to the customers and from time to time to end users.
- You improve market share by focusing on sales development of the fluid management system related to garage workshops and of Fireball pumps related to the heavy duty industry.
- You remain alert to competitive factors and influences in the assigned territory, and you report developments to the Marketing Team.
- You support and develop new and existing distribution networks by making territory and business plans.
- You gather local product requirements and translate them into product specifications for marketing.
- You ensure excellent customer product and application knowledge by providing adequate training.
- You develop the position of the European “Heavy Duty Specialist” by working together with the key grease companies and becoming their key contact person.
- Engineering or commercial degree (minimum Professional Bachelor)
- Minimum of 5 years of related successful experience in an automotive/industrial environment
- Experience in an international corporation preferred: open-minded, broad view and sensitive to cultural differences
- Strong commercial skills: you are a real “hunter”: you are able to find new customers and channels and to develop new and existing markets
- To optimize your frequent travel (70 % of your time Benelux, UK, Scandinavia) you are a real organisational talent
- Strong communication skills at different levels : customers, sales & marketing colleagues, management, …
- High sense of commitment and self-discipline
- Professional use (spoken and written) of English and preferable also French and Dutch (or other European languages)
- PC literate: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Live in Belgium
GRACO offers a full-time contract of indefinite duration, a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in a challenging and international work environment. This company definitely has an eye for continuous learning so you will get all opportunities to develop your talent and to work on a variety of interesting projects. A stimulating working atmosphere together with diverse sports facilities.