Digital Marketing Manager
BC Automotive (www.bc-automotive.be) is a leading automotive technology company that is recognized globally for its innovative vehicle customization software and tuning/diagnostic tools. Everything BC Automotive does is focused on delivering sophisticated, efficient and technologically advanced customization solutions to automotive enthusiasts.
From the Belgian headquarters in Willebroek, BC Automotive has extensive international exposure as they are part of a US based group of automotive technology companies and sell/distribute their products to more than 60 countries worldwide. The BC Automotive team consists of over 35 full time employees and over 100 affiliates. They go to market with three key brands:
- B&C Consulting: e-commerce based customization software that is sold either directly to the professional tuner/vehicle technician or through a third party/marketplace.
- bFlash: vehicle interface and customization/diagnostic tool which is sold directly to professional vehicle customization centers.
- BR-Performance: tuning centers that provide vehicle customization services directly to consumers through company owned and franchised locations.
As Digital Marketing Manager, it is your responsibility to oversee the marketing campaigns for BC Automotive’s three business segments and to drive growth in the marketplace.
- You are the driving force behind the development of all marketing materials, with major emphasis on digital content, optimized SEO and SEA programs and managing the various websites and online stores.
- You build a global Marketing strategy and convert it into concrete actions and campaigns. In order to do so, you are supported by a team of Digital Content Developers, whom you manage.
- You are responsible for optimizing the digital ecosystem including all websites, to increase the visibility of their market leading vehicle customization software solutions and to generate increased traffic and conversion to the websites.
- You attend international automotive fairs in order to network and to be up to date on new developments in the tuning/automotive market.
- As a member of the management team, you work closely together with the Finance, IT, Engineering and Sales departments, as well as store operations to drive growth and deliver success. You report directly to the Director of Operations in the Belgian headquarters.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or Communication studies and you have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a strategic Marketing role.
- You are a passionate enthusiast (ideally with an automotive flair) with experience in successfully developing, executing and managing digital marketing campaigns that target end users and deliver growth.
- SEO/SEA strategies and tactics, Google Ads, sponsored links and social networks are your cup of tea and you like to optimize digital ecosystems.
- You have excellent people and project management skills. You think long-term and you take pride in seeing the business grow.
- People describe you as down to earth, hands-on and willing to go the extra mile. You take personal responsibility for delivering on your commitments and pride yourself as a "go to person" in your organization.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in either Dutch or French (preferably your mother tongue) and English.
- A challenging, dynamic and varied leadership position with growth opportunities within one of the leading companies in the European automotive technology sector.
- The flexibility to create your own path within the organization and to generate immediate impact on the business.
- Being part of an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated team that works in a nice, open and professional working environment.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits and lots of growth opportunities (personally, professionally and financially).